Prize: Duerr’s range of marmalades, inclusive of Thick Cut, Fine Cut, Half Sugar, Grapefruit and Ginger varieties.
1. The prize draw opens on Saturday 8th June and closes at 5pm on Saturday 15th June.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must:
(i) tweet @duerrs1881, telling us what family traditions you preserve, ii) using the hashtag #spreadthelove
3. Winners will be notified on 17th June 2013.
4. In order to qualify, participants must send a tweet within the guidelines to @duerrs1881. The winner will be picked on merit.
5. 5 winners will receive Duerr’s range of marmalades. There are no-runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. The Tweet may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
7. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Duerr’s also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any Tweet when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. Employees of Duerr’s directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
9. The entrant must be the original creator of the Tweet and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the Tweet. The Tweet must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the Tweet which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the Tweet, the necessary consents from such party to enable Duerr’s to use and showcase the Tweet. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Duerr’s may: (i) showcase their Tweets on Duerr’s website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on Twitter) and Tweets for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that Duerr’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Duerr’s use of the entrant’s Tweet; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Duerr’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Duerr’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is Duerr’s, Float’s Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9DR