Citrus Eton Mess
3 tbsp Duerr’s Fine Cut Sunny Seville Marmalade
1 tbsp hot water
100ml whipping cream
3 tangerines, clementines or satsumas
2 meringue nests (individual size)
2 squares of dark chocolate to garnish
- Whip the cream
- Wash then remove the zest from one of the tangerines, clementines or satsumas and stir the zest into the cream.
- Peel and segment the tangerines, clementines or satsumas. Reserve half of the whole segments for decoration and cut the rest in half. Stir the half segments through the cream.
- Break the meringue into pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine the Fine Cut Sunny Seville Marmalade with the hot water and stir to make a sauce – you may need to use a small whisk to make it nice and smooth.
- Place a few pieces of meringue in the base of your jars and then a spoonful of fruit cream. Add a couple of segments of fruit and a drizzle of sauce. Repeat the layers and finish with a few pieces of fruit and a spoonful of sauce on top.
- Grate chocolate over the top if desired.