Duerr’s Peanut Butter Fudge
Makes: 62 pieces
400g light soft brown sugar
175g Duerr’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1tsp vanilla extract
350g icing sugar
100g salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan then stir in the sugar and milk. Bring to a boil while stirring, then turn down the heat and leave to bubble for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until dissolved.
- Weigh the icing sugar into a large bowl and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Beat well until smooth and well combined. The mixture will become quite stiff.
- Tip the fudge into a 20 x 20cm tin lined with non-stick paper and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle over the chopped peanuts and press into the fudge. Set aside. Once cool, lift out the tin and cut into small squares.