Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes
Much loved by kids and adults alike, serve these Peanut Butter cookies warm and dunked in a glass of milk – we won’t tell anyone!
Makes: approx 20
100g unsalted butter, softened
150g Duerr’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
50g caster sugar
75g brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
175g plain flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tbs caster sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan, 180°C conventional, Gas mark 4.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together until well combined and lighter in colour.
- Gradually add the egg, beating after each addition, then stir in the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda
- Roll into walnut sized balls, then roll in a little caster sugar and place on a greased non-stick baking tray.
- Using a wet fork, slightly press down, making a pattern on the top. Bake for 10 minutes until just turning lightly golden.