Job Title: PNB Production Operative
Reporting to: PNB Shift Manager
Shift Pattern: Nights Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts including days and nights (07:00am – 19:00pm / 19:00pm – 07:00am)
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the production lines. You will also ensure that production plans and targets are met. You will display initiative, reliability, commitment and self- motivation whilst working on the lines, taking ownership of our products and delivering the best quality to all our customers, working in accordance with a ‘right first time’ operating system.
1. To ensure the correct raw materials and packaging are available at the work site prior to start of production.
2. To start up, run and shut down designated plant to set procedures.
3. To follow the daily production plan, ensuring due care and attention is made with the identification of variety and product types.
4. To report errors and or non-conformance to specification of product in an efficient and timely manner.
5. To be compliant in the use of moving / non-moving mechanical machinery.
6. To accurately complete any paperwork necessary.
7. To ensure the materials and product are handled in a hygienic environment, safely and to specification in compliance with Food Legislation.
8. Take reasonable care of your own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
9. To ensure that the provided PPE is for the allocated job and, that this is correctly worn, used and maintained.
10. To follow strict allergen procedures at all times.
Skills and Experience Required:
If you are interested in this role, please apply via Indeed or email your CV to HR@duerrs.co.uk.
Job Title: Production Planner Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday – Days – 39 hours perRead more
Duerr’s inaugural apprentice promoted to the company’s youngest Food Manufacturing Operative Duerr’s, the UK’s oldest independent jam maker, is hailingRead more