Honey’s Peamutt Biscuits
110 grams of wholemeal flour
75 grams of plain white flour
½ tablespoon of baking powder
120grams of Peamutt Butter
100 ml semi skimmed milk
- Preheat oven 200 C, 180 C (fan oven)
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wholemeal flour, the plain white flour and the baking powder.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Peamutt Butter and the milk until smooth.
- Make a well in the flour and slowly pour in the Peamutt Butter mixture until it turns into a dough.
- Use your hands to work the dough and then separate it into two dough balls.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it is ¼” thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters bone shape, stars and flowers are fun.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
- Leave to cool and then store in a tin or air tight container.