We are hiring – Production Planner
Job Title: Production Planner
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday – Days – 39 hours per week
The job will be a mixture of daily planning and short/medium-term planning to a horizon of 12 weeks. To create a rolling 8-12-week plan that delivers service at 99%, cost efficiently, at optimal OAE.
- Ensure we have efficient rolling plans supported by materials that deliver against the service priorities.
- Closely partner with operations, materials, supply planning and customer services ensuring that plans are viable, executed, plan changes are communicated in a timely manner, and that performance against those plans is communicated rapidly to our CS, Supply planning and Logistics team.
- Escalate risks quickly, with proposed solutions
Short term Planning
- Create 12-week plans that deliver 99% service, identifying and flagging service risks, capacity gaps/opportunities.
- Generate rolling 6-8 weeks of works orders to support MRP
- Manage Daily MRP for some key items.
- Manage and maintain planning tool with new SKU’s and master data
- Provide data on plan attainment and SKU production rates for use in quarterly rate review
- Lead weekly planning meetings
- Work closely with various departments to ensure any requirements of the plan are planned in a timely fashion.
- Provide support to NPD and projects as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Approachable, flexible and methodical – keen attention to detail
- Have an analytical approach to work
- A passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Be a clear communicator
- Be proficient with Excel
- Confidentiality and professionalism in all undertakings
- Degree level qualification
- Food manufacturing knowledge
- FMCG experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply via Indeed or email your CV to HR@duerrs.co.uk.