Duerr’s is launching a premium range of preserves as part of their ongoing commitment to market innovation.
F Duerr and Sons Ltd, the UK’s oldest remaining family owned preserves producer, has developed a range of five premium preserves that capture all the natural flavours of the fruit with no added colours or flavourings to deliver a fruit packed preserve ideal for desserts, cakes, scones or simply spreading on toast.
The range, available in 454g jars, includes:
- Apricot Preserve, prepared with 45g fruit per 100g, total sugar content 62g per 100g.
- Blackcurrant Preserve, prepared with 35g fruit per 100g, total sugar content 62g per 100g.
- Raspberry Preserve, prepared with 45g fruit per 100g, total sugar content 62g per 100g.
- Seedless Raspberry Preserve, prepared with 45g fruit per 100g, total sugar content 62g per 100g.
- Strawberry Preserve, prepared with 45g fruit per 100g, total sugar content 62g per 100g
The jars package together their latest innovation with their strong family heritage. Homage is paid to Mary Duerr, who started the business by making Jams in her own kitchen in Manchester for her husband Fred, with the emphasis on quality unadulterated ingredients.
The jars also feature the message ‘A family business since 1881’ along with a local “Produced In The North West” provenance stamp.
Richard Duerr, Sales and Marketing Director, comments: “The launch of the premium preserves is another step into our ongoing commitment to offer quality products made with quality ingredients”.
“For 125 years our family has been producing the finest products for Britain’s breakfast tables – we want our customers to know that each jar of our premium preserves is made with the care and attention that only an experienced family business can lavish on the recipes it produces, our aim was to create a product that was a close as possible to what Mary would have produced back in 1881 and we think that she would be pleased with the result.”
The range of premium preserves will be supported with retailer specific promotional campaigns and underpinned by a nationwide PR programme to convey the premium quality of the brand.